Permited articles to enter by
exonerated goods for peruvian customs
- Personal clothes.
- Personal cosmetics.
- Personal use objects and jewelry.
- Portable hair dryer.
- Electric shaver.
- Photo camera and up to
- Amateur use VCR and up
to 5 tapes.
- Up to 10 CD's.
- 5 VCR tapes.
- Portable electronic calculator.
- Personal use medicines.
- Books, magazines and
- Up to 20 cigarrettes
packages or 50 cigars or 250 gr. of tobacco.
- Up to 3 liters of liquor.
- Up to US$ 300.00 in goods for
personal consumption or gift.
- A portable writing machine
- Portable wind or chord musical
- Portable audio component with
own energy source.
- Luggage or bags containing the
travelers personal goods.
declared as luggage when leaving the country and must appear in the
Temporary Outgoing Declaration.
living animal as a pet accomplishing all sanitary regulations.
Luggage subjected to special custom treatment
Travelers can bring as
luggage articles not contemplated in the last relation paying a rate
of 20% of the CIF value. This can be applied for a total
amount of articles not exceeding of US$ 1,000.00 and for a maximum
amount of US$ 3,000.00 during one year.